Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Its an ipod touch. I got it on 6/22/17. I tried to guess the…

Customer Question
Its an ipod touch ...

Its an ipod touch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I got it on 6/22/17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I tried to guess the password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.