Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to play video rental. it shows I need a plugin. When…

Customer Question
Trying to play video...

Trying to play video rental. it shows I need a plugin. When I click the icon nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Prime Video rental. Rising Sun

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just clicking on it and going back to see if there is a place to download plugins for Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time to amozon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I have to leave the office. Can I call at a later time
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which web browser are you using?