Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need my own roku channel. The stick. How do i get the

Customer Question
I need my own...

I need my own roku channel

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

How do i get the movie channel to work

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Know thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.