Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to reconnect to the internet back. Roku 3. Itried to…

Customer Question
Need to reconnect to...

Need to reconnect to the internet back

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Itried to move to my room tv and them say need to reconnet to thr internet back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you get Roku home screen on the TV?

- Was this Roku box working fine with the same wifi modem before this problem occurred?

never.problem

Please reply to the requested info that will help to troubleshoot the problem

No

No to what?

Don't want to troubleshoot the problem?