Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I FIND MY FORGOTTEN PASSWORD. OLD GUY HERE NOT TECH…

Customer Question
HOW DO I FIND...

HOW DO I FIND MY FORGOTTEN PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

OLD GUY HERE NOT TECH SAVY VICRO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

OLD GUY HERE NOT TECH SAVY ROKU VIEWED ON VIZRO TEL HAD MODEM PROGRAM GOT NEW ONE USE RDMI STICK DONT THINK ROKO REC MODEM WHEM TRYING TO SET UP IT ASKED FOR PASSWORD ***** I CANT FIND STUBID!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have a look on the new modem - the password ***** be written on it.

If it is not, please reply back with the make and model number of hte new modem.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------