Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Panasonic.. I have it all set up.. and I down loaded all the…

Customer Question
Panasonic.. Technician's Assistant: What...

Panasonic..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

I have it all set up.. and I down loaded all the steps on my new Roku Express.. but when it comes to entering the code that was provided ? It gives me there was an error..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

And tell me to restart..and enter a new code..and it will not accept the knew codes ..it’s providing?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the exact error message you receive?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.