Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It doesnt owk. My roku stopped qworking. I unplugged and…

Customer Question
It doesnt owk Technician's...

It doesnt owk

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My roku stopped qworking

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I unplugged and reconnected all deivices and cannot get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ni just get it workong

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV that hooked to the Roku device?

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick that isn't working?