Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku 2 and want to watch movies from a UBS flash…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku 2 and want to watch movies from a UBS flash drive but on my home screen I don't have a Roku Channel Store icon. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I think it is just a plain Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I haven't been able to get the Media Player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Basically, how to watch movies through my Roku 2 from a flash drive

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I no longer need help.