Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get rfd tv on roku. Strick on usb port. Country…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get rfd tv on roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Strick on usb port

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Country club

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

no

How can I help you without knowing your TV model number?

hoe do i get rfd tv on roko

OK, so it is a Roku device and you're looking to subscribe RFD TV channel on it, is this correct?