Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to get the DVD player to play, it keeps saying cannot…

Customer Question
Trying to get the...

Trying to get the DVD player to play, it keeps saying cannot play

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Vizio d650i-b2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Three years old I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just making sure everything is plugged in correctly, and trying different hdmi or comp connections

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on DVD player in question?

Question got closed?