Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been trying to get a password code for pbs roku. Ruko…

I have been trying...

I have been trying to get a password ***** for pbs roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ruko express plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I get netflix and hulu

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Can you tell me a bit more about what you've done so far and where you're getting stuck?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to get set up and it told me that l had pbs on Facebook l did not get a passport code and that is as far as l could go. I just want it on my tv. I answered all questions but there was no way to put in for payment

Okay please open the pbs app/channel from your roku home screen,

does it show you a registration code/number there?

If not, unplug the roku for a minute,

replug,

highlight the pbs app after it comes back on, but do not press ok/enter,

instead press the options * button on the roku remote,

delete the pbs channel

then unplug the roku power again for a few minutes

replug,

go into the roku channel store, search for pbs, then install the pbs channel again and it should give a code number on screen when you open it

let me know the results

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see options up in corner but how do l get toot my remote will not go there

You don't go to it with the remote, you press the * button on the remote

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The remot l have did not come with tv my granddaughter tore it up and the one l have came from Walmart and does not have a options button
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
l guess that is that

This is for the roku remote, not the tv remote

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No l do not l finally got the phone number to PBS. They sat it up for me.
Thank you for your help. I want to cancel my just answer.

You may cancel any membership from the help page for future charges. You did pay for our chat here previously as agreed.

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service
Eldon
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service