Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just install my Roku in my TV and i am old and my…

Customer Question
I have just install...

I have just install my Roku in my TV and i am old and my daughter had talked me into this device. but i can not get to my programs. i have a hard time remembering my password ***** username. i tried and tried, but the password ***** username was kicked out.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new i cannot find the model , it is called Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That video screen will not help me. i get confused and upset easy. all i want is how to get my password ***** username so i can put it in this stupid device that is denying me my shows and that of my older daughters show. she kind of lives with me. i have diabetes and losing my memories slowly. so, i get upset easy if i can not remember and figure things out. right now,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to get to a channel, is it asking for your Roku password?

Please let me know