Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is my Roku pin number? Hold please. I'm signing on with…

Customer Question
What is my Roku...

What is my Roku pin number?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Hold please

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I'm signing on with Hallmark and they are asking for my Roku pin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Your roku pin number is ***** you would have set at some point when configuring your roku account.

There is no way to find it or look it up, as it is your personal account info.

You can however change it to something else, or just disable the pin requirement entirely.

You may do this from your computer by clicking here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

Best regards,

Eldon

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.