Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to watch on sling and every 5 min goes off and roku…

Customer Question
Trying to watch on...

Trying to watch on sling and every 5 min goes off and roku pops up and have to start over

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

SN 5f461l159521

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplugging rebooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just keeping going off and I have to start over

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Eldon

No lich
No luck

Can you describe the pop up a bit more for me?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.