Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I bought the tv 2months ago, the volume never needed to…

Customer Question
When I bought the...

When I bought the tv 2months ago, the volume never needed to be above 21 and now it has to be turned up to 60+ to even hear the words

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I only have the dircttv hooked up. It brings up the normal menu of satellite tv, nexflix. I can’t seem to program the tv to dircttv either

Technician's Assistant: Is your Satellite connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Satellite to tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you