Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I click my Roku remote, noting happens. It doesn't go…

Customer Question
When I click my...

When I click my Roku remote, noting happens. It doesn't go to Netflix as it did. There is just a screen after I go onto HML2 that has the word ROKU just circulating on the screen. I tried replacing the AAA batteries, but that didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Let me look at it. Shall I look at the stick? It says on the back of the stick model # 3600x. I wouldn't know where to find a model other than that.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3600X?

The Roku stick that is plugged into the back of the TV? I unplugged it to see if a model # was written on it. Then I replugged it in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What else is there to know and where is the Video Expert? I want the thing to work so I can get to Netflix.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Does your Roku stick also have an ac adapter attached to it?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

What is an ac adapter?????? Whatever it has or does not have, it always worked until about 4 days ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this issue?