Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I click my Roku remote, noting happens. It doesn't go

Customer Question

When I click my Roku remote, noting happens. It doesn't go to Netflix as it did. There is just a screen after I go onto HML2 that has the word ROKU just circulating on the screen. I tried replacing the AAA batteries, but that didn't help.
JA: What Roku model do you have?
Customer: Let me look at it. Shall I look at the stick? It says on the back of the stick model # 3600x. I wouldn't know where to find a model other than that.
JA: What have you tried so far with your 3600X?
Customer: The Roku stick that is plugged into the back of the TV? I unplugged it to see if a model # was written on it. Then I replugged it in.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What else is there to know and where is the Video Expert? I want the thing to work so I can get to Netflix.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  technicalcat replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Does your Roku stick also have an ac adapter attached to it?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is an ac adapter?????? Whatever it has or does not have, it always worked until about 4 days ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this issue?