Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After a reset and login to my wireless router I get a code…

Customer Question
After a reset and...

After a reset and login to my wireless router I get a code 011. I have a Roku XD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

It has not changed since I was last able to login

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, all of my devices are connected to the wif-fi network now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My network is a ATT uverse network

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.