Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 4 Roku devices. My power went off and the Roku will…

Customer Question
I have 4 Roku...

I have 4 Roku devices. My power went off and the Roku will connect to the wireless but will not connect to the internet. I have rebooted my router as the Roku suggested and put in my password. It will only connect to the wireless. HELP

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes I can get on the internet. 3 of the TVs are near the router. WiFi is good

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

What is the digital media player ? I did reset the router or in plugged it. Should I disconnect the cable cord also ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Eldon

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.