Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old Samsung recorder/player and tonight I inserted…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Samsung recorder/player and tonight I inserted a DVD in the slot and watched it through to the end.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Starting my message again. I have a Samsung Blue -Ray disk recorder. The model number is :BD- 8500A. Tonight I inserted a DVD in the slot and watched it though to the end.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

I cannot eject the disk. What do I do

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried buttons on the Samsung remote control but no luck!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Turn off the unit at the wall, then press and hold the eject button on the unit whilst plugging it in and turning it on again.

Reply back and let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------