Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sistem telling me to enter url:roku.com/link. Vizio over t 7…

Customer Question
Hi sistem telling me...

Hi sistem telling me to enter url:roku.com/link

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Vizio over t 7 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I jst sent all my personal info to roku system stuck on loading

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To activate your Roku, please see:

https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/235180868-how-to-activate-or-link-your-roku-streaming-device

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------