Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not locate my code for roku. Roku2. Reboot tv. I have…

Customer Question
I can not locate...

I can not locate my code for roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Reboot tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the sn

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Go back to your Roku device, press the star button on your Roku remote and then select Get a new code.

Once the new link code is displayed, return to roku.com/link and enter the new code.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------