Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to change your internet supplier. Roku. I had uverse…

Customer Question
How to change your...

How to change your internet supplier

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I had uverse ==...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I had uverse and changed to Direct tv

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Just to clarify, are you asking how to connect Roku device to a new wifi modem for internet?