Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get an internet connection and I checked with

Customer Question
I can't get...

I can't get an internet connection and I checked with comcast and they are connected. error codeis 014.50

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, my phone and my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the make/brand and model of your player? For example Roku Express

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I dont know if its roku express or not, just says Roku. There is a model #on it,do you want that?
do I have to use the "call me" for $26 or can I get a quick answer by typing?
should I go fix dinner while I wait?

Sorry about the delay in response. Network interruption. Do you still need help with this issue?