Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased Direct TV NOE at the AT&T store, but I can not…

Customer Question
I purchased Direct TV...

I purchased Direct TV NOE at the AT&T store, but I can not find it on my ROKU what am I doing wrong

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure is it on the ROKU

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

NETFLIX, Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Also U-Tube

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have a Roku 2 XD

Did you download the DirecTV app on the ROKU?

Noto phone call

How do you download on TV I have it on phone

Do you have a ROKU tv or using the ROKU stick?

It is not a stick nor a Rolu TV
Ihave a small bob which is attached to the tv

A small bob?

Box

Is it a ROKU box?

On the back it reads Roku 2 XD