Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have dish I'm having problem with hook up. 2 yrs I can get…

Customer Question
I have dish I'm...

I have dish I'm having problem with hook up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

2 yrs I can get in the living room of I have express roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It say I need to use my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you explain to me what I need to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
ok I tried to hook it put but I can't get dish what am I doing wrong . I followed the instruction do I need to hook it up to my internet
i was told i didn't have to pay for the roku
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i hook it to my tv and ny boxes still can't get dish
Omg you charge for everything i like to cancel hulu

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****