Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does your shop repair Philips dvd players? I have a model…

Customer Question
Does your shop repair...

Does your shop repair Philips dvd players?

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have?

I have a model no. Do 2800/p7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Philips media player?

Im getting audio but no video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I've reconnected all the cables but I still get no video. Do any shops in san diego repair Philips dvd players?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.