Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my iPod some of the letters won’t type so my pass word…

Customer Question
On my iPod some...

On my iPod some of the letters won’t type so my pass word won’t work. I need to change my password ***** I can buy some music.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

About 5 years old. Too old?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I have been into settings and gone to iTunes and app stores. But I can’t tupe anything because some of the letters won’t work. My iTunes icon won’t work when tapped.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to buy some music with money I have in my account. How are you going to connect me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.