Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not get my Roku TV on,I went step by step & put code in…

Can not get my...

Can not get my Roku TV on,I went step by step & put code in & restart & it steal wont boot up

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes it's at the finial step asking for a code , tried it meany times

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

A power outlet

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
model # cn36h95

cn36h95 is a remote control number, I need TV model number to assist you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm short on money can not pay $26

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a Toshiba TV & the model # is CN36h95 , serial # 68574705 , chassi # tac9821

Thanks for the info

- Is it first time setting up Roku device?

- Does the power light on Roku device turn On or blink?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no I have 2 moor in the bead room this is the one in the living room an old tv & no the Roku express+ light dose not

OK, have you tried to disconnect Roku box power cord from the power outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the light is blinking then Roku comes on

OK, now push Home button on the Roku remote, do you get home screen?

Nice, now select any free app such as YouTube to see if it works?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no I at the last part were your to put a code in before you select free app

ah OK, please click the following link to put that activation code that will sync the Roku device to your Roku account if you have signed up an account with Roku.com

https://my.roku.com/link

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have done that 2 or 3 times & stall get stock on the code ,tried each time & restarted & put new code in

Have you made an account with Roku.com?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK thank's for your I may try later to restart it back up ,

Let me explain, first you would need to make an account with roku.com by clicking the following link

https://my.roku.com/signup

then use the https://my.roku.com/link to put the activation code to activate the Roku box

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a account with Roku have seat up 2 TV you were helping me with my TV in the livening room I have the problem fixed now thank's for Your help .
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician