Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got set up with a new internet service and now I

Customer Question
I just got set...

I just got set up with a new internet service and now I can't get into the settings on roku to get my IP address

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Great

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes I have

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 5 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
You need to go and add the new wifi router. You need to go to settings and add the new router and password