Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not getting sound on my Ipod. About three or four years…

I am not getting...

I am not getting sound on my Ipod

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

About three or four years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing. I have not used this ipod in a long time as it is very querky.

3/7/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help. As I indicated I have no sound on my IPod. I don't get anything through my headphones and have changed pairs to assure the problem was not with the head phones.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPod until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPod will restart

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can we do this in the morning. You need to call me on(###) ###-####

Yes, reply back here

Harry, Customer Service
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
Phone call session started
Harry, Customer Service