Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot set up for remote to control on- off of tv. Roku in…

Customer Question
Cannot set up for...

Cannot set up for remote to control on- off of tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Roku in upper left corner start strip high lighted

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Are you trying to use Roku Remote on a different brand TV?

Not worth fooling with this way . Real difficult to get to number . Just cancel service

No problem, contact customer service via help link on website main page to cancel the question

Please just cancel —not worth any money to do this — I didn’t realize this wasn’t through ROKU —- new divide &?I don’t need to pay for help on new divice — thank you
Please just cancel

I have no control over such things here