Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have step 2 with my code number. But, not sure what to do…

Customer Question
I have step 2...

I have step 2 with my code number. But, not sure what to do after that?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Sanyo. Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sanyo media player?

Set up. Now on screen have 3 steps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.