Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Panasonic remote will not access my DVD recorder?

Customer Question
My Panasonic remote will...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Panasonic dmr-es20 DVD recorder and a Panasonic remote the

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

I need the remote to turn on my DVD recorder and operate it's functions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I had the mother board replace on it and now remote will not operate it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you able to turn the power On of DVD recorder by pressing the power button on the recorder?

Louie, Technician