Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help programming Alexa. Can you hook up two different…

Customer Question
Need help programming Alexa...

Need help programming Alexa. Can you hook up two different Alexa echo in two different locations

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon echo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything. It says my password ***** my network is incorrect and it is correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Are you asking if you can have 2 different alexas in the same home,

or perhaps in different buildings/homes but still linked to your same amazon account?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.