Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to sign up for Britbox they ask for Roku pin number.

Trying to sign up...

Trying to sign up for Britbox they ask for Roku pin number. I dont know it.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

My usual 1943

3/6/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your roku,

Your roku pin number is ***** you would have set at some point when configuring your roku account.
There is no way to find it or look it up, as it is your personal account info.

You can however change it to something else, or just disable the pin requirement entirely.

You may do this from your computer by clicking here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

Best regards,

Eldon

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service