Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have Blu-ray discdvd player last night while watching a

Customer Question
Have Blu-ray discdvd player...

Have Blu-ray discdvd player last night while watching a movie the pic stopped. The disc is stuck inside with new batteries the player won't open any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Tv is a vizio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Have no sound light is on inside the player when I shut down the tv and started up again I have no picture all but a message no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the dics out??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the brand and model of the DVD disc player please and how old is it?