Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ai am hooking up amazon fire he tv I can't get antena to…

Ai am hooking up...

Ai am hooking up amazon fire he tv I can't get antena to come up on screen so I can get local stations

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

It's new latest version hd& k4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

I can get internet on it my direction is to go to menu and switch to antena but it's not there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

3/5/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

the firetv does not work with the antenna directly or provide local stations, that is done through the tv itself.

Press the Source or Input button, on your TV remote, repeatedly, to choose the tv or air/antenna input mode.

That will give you the local stations.

I did not ok a monthly sign up I ok a 1time 5.00 charge and do not want any thing else question call(###) ###-####thanks

You are not obligated to any ongoing service or membership.

You were charged the appropriate amount for the service, which was displayed and you specifically had to agree to on the payment page.

The 5 was just to post your question, not the total.

You may close the question here, if you don't need any more help, by clicking the 5 stars at the top of the page, which will prevent any additional services or charges.

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service