Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Reference a sony cdp cx 355. Per above sony cdp cx 355

Reference a sony cdp...

Reference a sony cdp cx 355

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Per above sony cdp cx 355 player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Looks like this will not work as you ask twice and in my text it say SONY and if you are not aware of them, they have not been made by Sony for many years, but are great cd changer/players and I have a few of them but one with a problem, so the person woud have to know and be aware of these units to help, thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

I cna type ot the whole thing if you can wait for me to do it ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not sure anybody is working the problem as I never got the chance to enter my problem, only waht you see above where I go no where
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just need to ask my question to someone, to see if anybody has any idea and get on with life
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have never asked the question yet ???but yet I get messages that a tech is working on it ? working on what ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Again, I have never ask my question ? so there is no way anybody can be working on it !!!!!!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/3/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have heard nothing, except from my credit card asking if I had just used the card. I can now ask the question that was never asked. I have a couple of Sony CDP cx 355 mega players and a CDP cx 235. I had them connected together just for the fun of it, and the 355 then got the " Loading Error", so took it apart and could see one of the belts was off, so took the back of to get to them easier and put it back on. Tuned the power on and it began to run normally, then the belt flew off again. This time, I decided to attack it from the front and took off a plastic ( non electric) shield to see the puley easier and got it back on , but then the unit will not power back on, sol might have hit something, but see nothing disconnected. Any idea what would cause the power to not come back on ? and if so, what is the fix ?

Unfortunately, I would need the unit in my hand to be able to tell exactly where the issue is. It is very likely that something is either shorted or not connected but I cannot tell you where. You can buy a used working one for $50 on eBay at the moment.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
as I thought, in fact I have another 355 on the way from AMazon as one of the 355's I have now is at my ex spouse's house. Thanks

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service
Harry, Customer Service