Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a NAXA NM105 MP3 Player that I can't get out of the…

I have a NAXA...

I have a NAXA NM105 MP3 Player that I can't get out of the folder mode. I want to get into the replay and shuffle mode but nothing I do seems to work.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your NM105?

I got it about six months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NM105?

I go into music play mode. The instructions say I can get into the menu that includes the equalizer and the replay and shuffle and repeat modes by pressing the mode button. But on the display, it shows the folder mode where the other stuff should be. Pressing the mode button only takes me into the folder mode.

3/2/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can't get the player out of its file mode and into the mode that will allow me into the play mode. The play mode allows me to set the player to random play, and also provides access to the equalizer.

Hold down MODE for 10 seconds

Doesn't seem to make any difference.

If you power it off and power it back on, do you still have the issue?

I've also tried removing the battery.

Unfortunately, it is outside of the warranty period and it would cost more to repair it than to replace it.

Okay, thanks.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service