Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I click on the Cable TV icon, half the screen is

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on the Cable TV icon, half the screen is blocked by the Notifications function (has Notifications Settings button and says "No New Notifications). I can't figure out how to turn it off. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes, I can see the program running in the background and on the right side of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

When the TV goes into safe mode (or whatever you call it when alternating photos are streamed in), the entire picture is viewable.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I fixed it.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I fixed it.