Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just signed on with Optimum and a Netflix account was part

Customer Question

I just signed on with Optimum and a Netflix account was part of the package. I used to be connected on my boyfriend’s account. Now I have my ownZ I have to put in a pin to change the WP?. Can you help me figure this out?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Blu-ray dvd
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Sharp
JA: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: I was able to get as far as Key oardtoput a pin or password ***** enable it, but nothing seems to work.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fon’t Think so
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Harry replied 9 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.