Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku player in my den and it is working great. I…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku player in my den and it is working great. I purchased another Roku to go in the bedroom and went through procedure to activate it. I got to the point where it was asking for a password. I thought that I had the correct password ***** it keeps saying that the password ***** ***** How can I get the correct pass I used when I set up the first unit in the den ?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

ROKU PREMIERE HD 4K

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

I thought that I MAY HAVE A WEAK SIGINAL FROM MY WI_FI SO I INSTALLED A AMP AND IT IS PLUGED INTO THE WALLOUTLET CLOSE TO THE ROKU THAT I AM HAVING APROBLEM WITH>

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I SOLVE THE PASSWORD *****

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 5 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

Try to retrieve your roku account password: go to www.my.roku.com then it will ask you to enter email and password. You can choose forgot password. It will take you to a link where you can change your password. You must know the email address that was used to set-up the original account.