Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my ROKU stick. Streaming stick + I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my ROKU stick

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick +

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have entered the code and seems to be stuck at Amazon account

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?