Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It freezes. My TV is an LED Panasonic purchased in 2010. I…

Customer Question
My TV is an...

My TV is an LED Panasonic purchased in 2010.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

I have removed the Roku from the power source x 10 seconds, and it will work for a few minutes, then freeze again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems to freeze more often, although not exclusively, in the daytime when my grandson wants to watch a show.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Does this happen only on the roku, or also on tv channels (cable/satellite), dvd, etc?

Only on the Roku. I do not know where the Model number is *****
No. I will have to terminate this in a few minutes. I do not want any free trial or to continue to have any $$ removed from my card except for the agreed upon $5.
are you still there?
What has happened?
I have a limited time here and you are wasting it! I have received 0 for my money so far.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.