Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to set up my account. Roku TV, I brought it in January.

Customer Question
How to set up...

How to set up my account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku TV, I brought it in January

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Its new TCL is on the TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works, but I forgot my pin, so I can't add any other channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Nothing happen I was just watching Netflix, but now I want to add other channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I figured it out, I don't need you service. Cancel all further correspondence!***@******.***