Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku won't connect. It shows all my channels but says not…

Customer Question
My roku won't connect ...

My roku won't connect

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It shows all my channels but says not connected at the top

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet and tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

What is the model number of your Roku?