Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don't know how to connect my dvd player since you

Customer Question
Hi, I don't know...

Hi, I don't know how to connect my dvd player since you installed Google in my home.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Google fiber

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I don't have the foggiest.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.