Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I forgot Forgot my password and my I have to start off a new…

Customer Question
I forgot Forgot my...

I forgot Forgot my password ***** my I have to start off a new account for now for Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It is a Roku three

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I’m trying to link it to my TV I have not use the media player because I cannot get into my account for Roku I forgot the account number and password ***** my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get to where I can activate my Roku account and be able to answer my Roku

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you able to sign up a fresh account with Roku.com?