Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

TDS, my internet carrier, went out last night and now I

Customer Question
TDS, my internet carrier...

TDS, my internet carrier, went out last night and now I cannot get my Roku to stream Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have my computer connected to the internet since I am able to connect to you.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

What digital media player? It is my tv how do I restart Roku?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks. I just need to reconnect to Roku so I can stream Netflix.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried restarting your internet modem/router box?