Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm nearly bald from pulling my hair out! I am trying to…

Customer Question
I'm nearly bald from...

I'm nearly bald from pulling my hair out! I am trying to change my password ***** I continue to get a message saying that Romulo is sending a re-set to my e-mail. So far I have received nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, trying to use either an iPad or desk top.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

A phone number that you can use?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A phone call would be perfect or this device will either be returned to the store or thrown in the river. Number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into the account?

Please let me know